Stretch Heal Grow 2017 – Young Women Living With Breast Cancer
A summer retreat in Huntsville Ontario from Tuesday August 15 to Thursday Aug 17, 2017.
This year we are offering our retreat weekend for women under 45 who are living with breast cancer. The retreat is a chance for this group to enjoy a weekend away from their daily routine. There will be time to gain insight into some valuable wellness techniques for your mind, body and spirit as well as time to just relax. The yoga classes offered during the retreat are all gentle and therapeutic. They can be done whether you have practiced yoga before or not. The weekend will also give you a chance to meet other young women who understand what you are going through on this journey of living with breast cancer.
Weekend Retreat Offerings:
- Daily therapeutic yoga classes with Leo Mowry
- Daily meditation sessions with Jil Amadio
- Spa therapies available on site
- Swimming pool and sauna on site
- Canoes and kayaks available for use
- Time to be in nature, go for walks or just relax by the lake
- Healthy meals prepared especially for our group
Accommodations are in cute cottages for 2 each with their own private bathroom.
A note about activities:
Each woman attending will be in a slightly different place physically and because of that all the activities are optional. The yoga is very gentle and therapeutic. There are three classes over the weekend and it is up to you how many you attend. We strive to create a safe space for the entire group.